Monday, August 17, 2009

Desiring forced bi vs. actually being bi

If you're a truly submissive man, a desire to suck cock for a Dominant woman doesn't make you bisexual. In fact, in my opinion, actually enjoying forced bi activities doesn't even make you bisexual.

What male subs have to ask themselves is this, "Do I desire to be sexually intimate with another man without being forced or encouraged by a Dominant woman?"

If your answer is no, I would not consider you bisexual.

Read my other blogs about forced bi.

4 comments:

  1. Well No. but no one ever said life was perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. I'm so happy my significant other is allowing me to explore him. But, it's taken a lot of stigma breaking to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that sums it up nicely Mistress Lilyana! I was asked this very question recently and I struggled to finds the words to answer. I struggle no longer. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having tried things with another guy without a Mistress present, I can say for certain, I'm not bi. But I do still love being forced. Its very hard to explain that to people but there's no denying the way I feel about those 2 things.

    ReplyDelete