Wednesday, February 9, 2011

'Saving myself' or 'Maybe I'm not as sadistic as I thought'

This blog is a follow up to my previous post entitled Today is the day about how I've been looking forward to using a strap-on on a boy for the first time.

While my (former) sub made me a little dinner, I dressed in red lace panties, red lace bra, black fishnet stockings, sexy strappy heels and a man shirt. I'm all about contrasts.


I fingered and plugged his ass to prepare him. I knew he hadn't had any major ass play in quite some time and I had no desire to damage him. Afterward, I put him in pretty panties for a bit simply because it amused me to do so.

Yes, that's me and yes, my cock is black.
I ate a little dinner. And then I donned my cock.

I sashayed about a little and took a couple of pictures before I turned my attention to him. I kissed him, pushing my cock against him, against his own cock, and he moaned into my mouth at the reminder. He was anxious to suck my cock and I knew it. And I was in happy to make him wait. Making him wait meant more anticipation for me and more kissing.

I do so adore kissing that boy.

Finally, I pushed him to his knees and he looked up at me hopeful and expectant, his mouth inches from my cock. He leaned in, anxious to take it in his mouth and I laughed and pushed him away. I slapped his face with my cock and he winced, not from the pain but from the humiliation of it. I smiled and did it again. And again. He blinked from the impact each time but his eyes quickly returned to mine.

"Stick your tongue out." I placed the head of my cock on his waiting tongue. His eyes locked with mine, I began to push my cock into his mouth, teasing him. I giggled. He winced. I got wetter.

I do so adore making that boy wince.

I put my hands on the back of his head, smiled, and pushed his face slowly down on my cock and then pulled my cock away.

"Mmmm" he moaned.

I pulled his face towards my hips, my cock going deep into his mouth and making him gag a little. This time it was my moan that was audible.

I do so adore making that boy gag on my cock.

I continued fucking his face watching his eyes water, feeling him shudder a bit as he gagged on my cock and I laughed aloud at the sheer joy of it all.

After a bit I pulled my cock out of his mouth and slapped his face again playfully.

"You like sucking my cock don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," he said from his knees, big brown eyes looking up at me.

"You're thinking about it being real cock, aren't you? Wondering what it would be like to suck real cock for me, aren't you?"

He whimpered, "Yes, Mistress."

And then he did the hottest thing EVER. He gently took my hands in his and, his eyes never leaving mine, put them on the back of his head.

He wanted more. And I gave it to him. I fucked his face until I could wait no longer for his ass.

I'd always pictured the scenario including rope, that I'd enjoy having the boy bound tightly when I took his ass, but he as it turned out, the mood didn't call for rope. It was sensual and sexy and chock full of hotness without rope.

Until the not fun pain.

I removed the plug and tried to fuck his tight ass with my cock.I lubed him and fingered him before I tried to slide my cock in. We both expected some discomfort but I didn't like how he described the pain. It didn't sound like anything I'd experienced before and I wasn't going to take a chance that I would do any real damage. More fingering, more lube and more trying ... nothing worked and I gave up.

I know I could have just taken his ass probably without any real damage. My cock isn't very big and was purchased especially for tight, unused asses like his. I had plenty of lube. But even as sadistic as I am, and as badly as I wanted his ass, it wasn't worth taking a chance.

So I guess you could say I'm still 'saving myself.' Or you COULD say maybe I'm not as sadistic as I thought.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's because you care. Yes you're a tough Domme but you care about your sub as well. I think that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete